Quantum Solutions is searching for an entry-level full-time Electrical Controls Engineer I or II in the St. Louis area to join our team. This person will be a team contributor to design, program, develop, & install all aspects of electrical control systems, equipment, & machinery in a support engineering capacity. They will be HMI focused while also performing PLC programming, & work with very task-oriented instructions & guidelines. This role is accountable for responsiveness, quality of work, & consistently increasing knowledge base & capabilities.
- Electrical design activities that can include prints, BOM, & SOW
- HMI & basic PLC programming
- IO systems checks
- On site startup support
- Internal documentation of work completed
- Creation of customer documentation at completion of project
- Control system design, networking, & integration
- Control system data management & visualization
- Ability to travel up to 30% overnight
- Personable & Collaborative
- Technical & Analytical focused within established systems, standards, & procedures
- Disciplined, Reliable, Diligent, & enjoys being Challenged
- Professional & Ethical
- Programming & testing of PLC & HMI systems using Rockwell, Siemens, Inductive Automation, Wonderware, & others
- Microsoft Office
- Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other applicable Engineering/Technical Degree or experience
The Electrical Controls Engineer I & II positions are full-time, include a competitive salary, overtime pay, bonus opportunity, company paid benefits, flexible hours, continuing education, & 401k matching.
All qualified applicants located in or around the St. Louis area please submit your resume to Careers@QSIControls.com.
About Quantum Solutions
Quantum Solutions, Inc. is a leading, full-service integrator of control and automation systems with offices throughout the Midwest serving clients nationwide. We design and integrate complete control system solutions to increase efficiency and productivity of the manufacturing systems. With over two decades of experience developing PLC and HMI systems, our skilled electrical engineers implement control systems that improve efficiency, safety, and productivity.