Our Industrial Automation Services
Full-Service Integrator of Control and Automation Systems for Process and Packaging.
Systems & Technology Integration
Quantum Solutions provides full-service industrial automation services for integration of automation and control systems in many different manufacturing industries. With extensive knowledge, Quantum Solutions is your one-stop choice for the integration of a custom automation and control system.
With over 20 years of experience in the industry and over 100 years of combined experience in the leadership team, Quantum Solutions can be your dedicated and reliable partner for control system design and automation. We have the right experience, engineers, knowledge, approach, and support to successfully implement your solution.
We provide initial designs, implementation, training and ongoing support. From the initial design and implementation of training and ongoing support, we convert individual lines and manufacturing equipment into highly efficient, fully integrated systems, reducing your time to market.
Quantum Solutions Specialities
- Timeline Development
- Control System Methodology Review & Sequence of Operations (SOP) Development
- Budget Management
- Bid Review & Vendor Selection
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- P&ID Review & Process Design Evaluation
- Control Panel Design & Hardware Specification
- Systems Category Specific Safety Design for Powered Equipment (Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic & Robotic)
- Complete Electrical CAD Drawing Packages
- Electrical Bid Packages (Written scope of work, conduit schedule, and routing plan)
Systems & Technology Integration
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Servo Drive
- Communication Protocol Implementation
- Barcode Scanning & Vision Systems
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology
- Processor, Communications, and I/O configuration
- Manual Mode Device Programming
- System Auto Mode Programming & Sequencing
- Path Selection & Verification Programming
- System Alarming & Status Programming
- Messaging & Interlock Programming
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) Development
- Server Configuration & Virtualization
- Software Installation & Configuration
- Client & Thin Client Configuration
- Historical Data Logging
- Data Base Applications
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) Performance Tracking
- Data Visualization, Reporting & Dashboards
- Electrical Installation Validation
- Control Paneling Commissioning I/O Checkout
- Testing & Functionality Validation
- Support & Troubleshooting
- Operator Training
“The Quantum Team has been a great partner. Their approach to every project and challenge has led to nothing but success. We look forward to continuing this partnership for many ventures to come.”
Russ M, AB InBev
24-Hour Support Service
Quantum Solutions prides itself on focusing on client success. Therefore, as a client centric company, the goal of Quantum Solutions is to help your company succeed throughout the whole process. We are known for building long-term, successful client relations. This is due to our experienced
With over 100 years of industrial automation experience in the leadership team alone, you can rest assured that you will be supported throughout the design, programming, implementation, and training phases of the project, but also throughout the future. Quantum Solutions is available 24-hours to troubleshoot and support your custom automation and control system. You can depend on our industrial automation services to provide the solutions and support you need to succeed. With rapid responses, you can be ensured that Quantum Solutions will answer your questions and help solve your problems with minimal downtime.
Your organization will be paired with the same engineers throughout the entire process so that they can truly learn your business and needs. They learn where your bottlenecks are, what inefficiencies you have, and more. They then support you by providing all services necessary to get your automation and control system functioning as expected, and needed. You can trust in your investment through Quantum Solutions.
Downtime, breakdowns, rejects and changeovers are all part of the production process. But spending...
Hi there, welcome back. This is the second part of an interview I did with Atomic Revenue about...
Analytics, 1-2 Combinations, and The Oregon Trail Game? — A Controls Modernization Q&A (Part 1 of 2)
A Controls Modernization Q&A (Part 1 of 2) Recently I had a talk with one of our business...