Track and Trace System Automation
Track and trace systems allow for a manufacturing facility to track their products and trace the product back to a specific batch of product or the raw materials utilized. Track and trace allow for greater visibility into the product’s manufacturing and into the product, which can allow for increased efficiencies and productivity levels.
Industries with stricter regulatory agencies, such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, or food and beverage have a much higher need for a track and trace system. Automated track and trace systems are comprised of software and various sensors to ensure they stay compliant with regulatory agencies. With a track and trace system implemented, manufacturers and facilities are able to gain the visibility into the process to avoid wasted time and extra, unnecessary production waste.
More efficient supply chain tracking
Tracking raw materials usage
Reduce the scope of a potential product recall
Minimize paper and manual data entry
Integrates with existing systems
Implement your Track and Trace System Now!
Gain a leg up by implementing an automated track and trace system! Increase visibility, efficiencies, and productivity levels through an integrated, automated track and trace system.
Phase 1 - Discovery
- Information gathering from standard audit questions and sheets.
- Review existing processes to adapt and improve current processes, interviews with quality control, engineering, and operators to understand PLC and HMI hardware, equipment capabilities and necessary interlocks.
- Agreement on unified philosophy with the customer.
Phase 2 - Development
- Develop and customize the displays, interlocks, and functionality to accommodate the desired processes defined during the discovery phase.
- Reviews at 30/60/90% milestones to ensure customer satisfaction and functionality matches expectations
Phase 3 - Implementation
- Implement and test the functionality of track and track system.
- Adjust to functionality changes to improve efficiencies and functionality
- Release training documentation.
- Train necessary manufacturing staff on the newly implemented system.
Quantum Solutions is Your Track and Trace Automation System Partner
Quantum Solutions helps manufacturers across the country implement track and trace systems and integrate with existing systems. We have the experience, the resources and tools, and the proven customer satisfaction that comes with over 20 years of successful controls systems integrations.
Benefits of Working with Quantum Solutions:
With the ability to follow materials and products as they travel through a manufacturing facility or a supply chain, manufacturers can identify areas of waste or lower productivity
Reliable, motivated, and hardworking talent, accountable and engaged to the company purpose and values.
Dedicated experts committed to efficiency and represent the company well.
Creative and versatile experts committed to continuous improvement.
Friendly and approachable engineers who communicate well with customers
With over 20 years of experience in the industry and over 100 years of combined experience in the leadership team, Quantum Solutions can be your dedicated and reliable partner in implementing an automated track and trace system. We have the right experience, engineers, knowledge, approach, and support to help you integrate your track and trace system.
Contact us today to start implementing a track and trace system!
Downtime, breakdowns, rejects and changeovers are all part of the production process. But spending...
It’s Been a Busy Year for Food Recalls. That’s a total of 121 food product recalls as of the...
Today’s business world is increasingly complex; information, data, and communication are...