Quantum Solutions is searching for a full-time Electrical Controls Engineer III in the St. Louis area to join our team. This person will design, program, develop, & install all aspects of electrical control systems, equipment, & machinery in a lead engineering capacity for small projects. They will use their experience from a variety of concepts & tasks to execute as well as manage the work of multiple engineering resources. The person will typically carry 4-7 years of field experience to allow for personal judgement to plan & accomplish goals. This role is accountable to their Engineering Lead for project execution, budgets, onsite start up, & technical support.
- Act as primary POC for customer facing needs within a project
- Creating, reviewing, & assignment of electrical design solutions
- HMI & PLC programming
- IO systems checks
- Onsite startup support
- Internal documentation of work completed
- Can assume Lead Engineering responsibilities for small concurrent projects
- Training, scheduling, & quality review of assigned engineering resources
- Ability to travel up to 30% overnight
- Personable & Collaborative
- Technical & Analytical focused within established systems, standards, & procedures
- Disciplined, Reliable, Diligent, & enjoys being Challenged
- Professional & Ethical
- Experience with:
- PLC & HMI systems using Rockwell, Siemens, Inductive Automation, Wonderware, & others
- Control system design, networking, & integration
- Control system data management & visualization
- Microsoft Office
Education Requirements: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other applicable Engineering/Technical Degree or experience
The Electrical Controls Engineer III position includes a competitive salary, overtime pay, bonus opportunity, commissions opportunity, company paid benefits, flexible hours, continuing education, & 401k matching.
All qualified applicants located in or around the St. Louis area please submit your resume to Careers@QSIControls.com.