Quantum Solutions, Inc. is a leading, full-service integrator of control and automation systems with offices throughout the Midwest serving clients nationwide. We design and integrate complete control system solutions to increase the efficiency and productivity of manufacturing systems. For 25 years we have enjoyed working together. Please join our team.
Financial Analyst I
- Assist with Weekly & Monthly Financial Reporting
- Ad Hoc Financial Analysis for Project Budgets, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Etc.
- Monthly & Annual Budget Variance Analysis
- Prepare Financial Presentations and Ad Hoc Reporting using Excel and PowerPoint
- Assist with Budgeting, Forecasting, Variance Analysis & Communicating Results to Department Leaders
- Assist in Tracking & Reporting KPI Metrics
- Proficient Experience with:
- Proficient Experience with
- Microsoft Office
- Advanced in Excel (Knowledge of Excel Functions & Pivot Tables)
- Financial Systems (QuickBooks Preferred)
- Standard Accounting Principles & Practices
Education Requirements & Qualifications:
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- 0-3 Years of Experience in Accounting or Finance Industry
The Financial Analyst I position includes a competitive salary, bonus opportunity, company-paid benefits, flexible hours, & 401k matching.
All qualified applicants located in or around the St. Louis area please submit your resume to [email protected].
About Quantum Solutions
Quantum Solutions, Inc. is a leading, full-service integrator of control and automation systems with offices throughout the Midwest serving clients nationwide. We design and integrate complete control system solutions to increase efficiency and productivity of the manufacturing systems. With over two decades of experience developing PLC and HMI systems, our skilled electrical engineers implement control systems that improve efficiency, safety, and productivity.