Do you want to work as an electrical controls engineer in an environment where you have input?
Do you want to grow with a company that values your expertise?
Do you enjoy a little friendly competition among colleagues?
Want flexible office hours to better fit your lifestyle?
Like to travel, interact with clients, and see new places?
Join our team of intellectual and introspective engineers as an Electrical Controls Engineer Project Manager. At Quantum Solutions we are friendly and approachable engineers seeking to grow our team. Bring your knowledge of electrical controls systems, equipment, and machinery to collaborate on solutions with our clients. As a reliable and hard-working member of our team, you will be based in St. Louis and compensated with salary plus overtime pay, commissions, bonuses, and full benefits.
Electrical Controls Engineer Project Manager
- Preliminary engineering with the Electrical Controls Engineering Manager
- Project & Solutions Management
- Completes project work involving more advanced & complex solutions
- Creating, reviewing, & issuance of electrical control system design solutions
- HMI & PLC programming
- Control systems I/O validation and commissioning
- Onsite functionality testing and startup support
- Detailed documentation and training on work completed
- Act as a primary POC for customer facing needs within a project
- Lead Engineering responsibilities for a portfolio of mid to large-size projects
- Effective control & scheduling of a portfolio of concurrent projects
- Maintain relationships and selling within our existing customer base
- Customer satisfaction
- Training, scheduling, & quality review of assigned engineers
- Managing dedicated engineering team
- Ability to travel up to 20% overnight
- Proficient Experience with:
- PLC & HMI software – Rockwell Studio 5000, FactoryTalk, Ignition, Wonderware, & others
- Control system design, networking, & integration
- Control system data management & visualization
- Microsoft Office
Electrical Controls Engineer Project Manager positions include a competitive salary, overtime pay, bonus opportunity, commissions opportunity, company paid benefits, flexible hours, & 401k matching.
All qualified applicants located in or around the St. Louis area please submit your resume to [email protected].
About Quantum Solutions
Quantum Solutions, Inc. is a leading, full-service integrator of control and automation systems with offices throughout the Midwest serving clients nationwide. We design and integrate complete control system solutions to increase efficiency and productivity of the manufacturing systems. With over two decades of experience developing PLC and HMI systems, our skilled electrical engineers implement control systems that improve efficiency, safety, and productivity.