Do you want to work as an electrical controls engineer in an environment where you have input?
Do you want to grow with a company that values your expertise?
Do you enjoy a little friendly competition among colleagues?
Want flexible office hours to better fit your lifestyle?
Like to travel, interact with clients, and see new places?
Join our team of intellectual and introspective engineers as an Senior Electrical Controls Engineer. At Quantum Solutions we are friendly and approachable engineers seeking to grow our team. Bring your knowledge of electrical controls systems, equipment, and machinery to collaborate on solutions with our clients. As a reliable and hard-working member of our team, you will be based in St. Louis and compensated with salary plus overtime pay, commissions, bonuses, and full benefits.
Senior Electrical Controls Engineer
- Preliminary engineering with the Electrical Controls Engineering Manager
- Completes project work involving more advanced & complex solutions
- Creating, reviewing, & issuance of electrical control system design solutions
- HMI & PLC programming
- Control systems I/O validation and commissioning
- Onsite functionality testing and startup support
- Detailed documentation and training on work completed
- Act as a primary POC for customer facing needs within a project
- Lead Engineering responsibilities for a portfolio of projects
- Identify & influence sales within our existing customer base
- Customer satisfaction
- Training, scheduling, & quality review of assigned engineers
- Ability to travel up to 25% overnight
- Proficient Experience with:
- PLC & HMI software – Rockwell Studio 5000, FactoryTalk, Ignition, Wonderware, & others
- Control system design, networking, & integration
- Control system data management & visualization
- Microsoft Office
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- Applicable Engineering/Technical Degree with experience
The Senior Electrical Controls Engineer Lead position includes a competitive salary, overtime pay, bonus opportunity, commissions opportunity, company paid benefits, flexible hours, & 401k matching.
All qualified applicants located in or around the St. Louis area please submit your resume to [email protected].